Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Crew











back in the day when i first started in the industry . I met D-Wise on the set and yeah fucked him good for a website. so We hit it off ...made a lasting friendship and thanks to D.




his intro to Dennio and her hubby stephen. The Stunner has made so many trips to the beautiful seaside city to film for the company with huge toys, over the top scenes. some of which I will bring to my product line too. But yes the stunner did her first 4 man gang bang.




After that the Crew decided to shoot some fabulous content together so be on the lookout for these scenes with Johnny Cobalt,Ray Black,Dwise and Devlin Weed....




Yeah I know what your thinking ....so much BBC.....




Tou know my big ass attracts brothas like moths to light......

No comments:

Post a Comment