Sunday, January 4, 2009

Believe It Or Not




I grew up in the city of Sylmar ,Ca. most known as the city of a huge Earthquake in Feb 1971...Yes boys and girls my ass is old... But very proud of earning my strips.....


So as a full grown chick working in the industry I first met Steve Nelsen. The owner/auther of Adult industry News.


I actuallt met him at my old managers office. we did a small interview. we shared a few tid-bits and discovereed We share a love for the Philedelphia Eagles. Since I had just returned from a fabulous trip to Philly and toured by my friend who is security for the club. We chit chatted...And met again at a few industry events my darling friend King Ryan throws in Los Angeles.


Then We set up this interview and a shoot the following week with a friend of his.


As We talked...dammmmnnnnnn


I grew up with him . I just didn't put it together cause I never knew his last name.


He lived in a house that a vert large family use to take in everyone. Farm living in the burbs of L.A....


Damn what a small and crazy world We live in. And I am such a geek. The small little things like this make my day. I love the way small common factors bring us all together....


No comments:

Post a Comment