Thursday, May 9, 2019

 Join my OnlyFans page to tip me for items that have been in my online store forever..

The ever changing internet has made it so much easier to get my items directly in one place.



TIP MENU
So many men ask for photos and over the years I have sold thousands of personalized photo sets.
So fellas here is a simple breakdown
Get your own personalized photo,video with your greeting
Sent to your DM choose your greeting tip me the amount and I will do the rest.

$5.00 selfie with your greeting with all my cloths on
$10 famous booty photo
$20 big boobie photo
$40 video with your personalized greeting
$50 video topless with your personalized greeting
$100 solo toy video with your greeting.
$300 video with one of my handsome fellas
$500 pic an outfit play director

But if you wish to own copies and or merchandise.  Here is where  you can buy from my store.
http://mobile.stunningsummer.flyingcart.com/?p=fanprofile&id=jotomio

No comments:

Post a Comment